Sunday, March 24, 2013

18 week check in



How far along? 18 weeks 5days
Weight gain/loss: +6 pounds total
Maternity clothes? Most of my pants are now maternity but I've been trying to wear loose tops without needing to go to maternity yet. Most of my maternity clothes are pretty stretched out from last time. I bought one new pair of pants. 
Sleep? Needing slightly less lately.  
Symptoms? Lightheaded in the mornings. Eating a little snack or drinking some OJ helps.
Best moment this past week? I've been feeling lots of movement and Bill has felt it too!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. 
Sex: We will be finding out April 3, I keep going back and forth on whether I think it's a boy or girl.
Belly button in or out: In but puffy. I actually think its cute!
Movement: Lots!
What I miss? Being able to hold Tommy for longer than a minute or two. The muscles in my stomach start to feel strained very quickly.
What I'm looking forward to this week: Keeping this baby growing!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you link back to Tommy... maybe one day when I have time I will do that.

    ReplyDelete