Friday, March 18, 2011

Not so Weekly Check-In (18 weeks)


How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Weight gain/loss: +8, I hope the baby is growing through a growth spurt because I sure am!
Maternity clothes? Yup, all pants except sweats and a lot of shirts.
Sleep? I'm finally awake!
Best moment this past week? Hmmm, I might have felt the baby move yesterday!
Food cravings: Everything.
Sex: The big scan is set for April 5, aka forever away!
Belly button in or out? InMovement: Maybe?
What I miss? Not much but I did try to put on one of my favorite work dresses and I couldn't get it to zip, not even close!
What I'm looking forward to this week: It's sad but seeing if I get laid off.
Milestones: From babygaga.com " We have two more ounces of amazing baby this week! Your super-cute uterus hi-jacker is smack in the middle of a growth spurt!" <--oh thank goodness!

Me at 18 weeks:

2 comments: