Saturday, March 9, 2013

Check-in (16 weeks)


How far along? 16 weeks 5days
Weight gain/loss: +5 pounds total
Maternity clothes? Most of my pants are now maternity but I've been trying to wear loose tops without needing to go to maternity yet. Most of my maternity clothes are pretty stretched out from last time. 
Sleep? Needing slightly less lately.  
Symptoms? Lightheaded in the mornings. I've started needing to eat a small snack before getting up again.
Best moment this past week? I got to hear the heartbeat this week! I'm also feeling more movement lately. 
Food cravings: Sweet potato chips...mmmm
Sex: We will be finding out April 3, I keep going back and forth on whether I think it's a boy or girl.
Belly button in or out: In
Movement: Sporadically
What I miss? Clothes that fit well. Regular clothes are too tight, maternity clothes are too big.
What I'm looking forward to this week: Keeping this baby growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment