Saturday, March 30, 2013

19 week check in


How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days
Weight gain/loss: +6lbs total
Maternity clothes? Most. I still have two pairs of nonmaternity pants that I can wear and one pair of jeans that I can wear using the hair tie trick. I'm still trying to wear my looser tops. For some reason, maternity clothes seem so frumpy to me this time, even the ones I loved last time around.
Sleep? I'm sleeping pretty hard lately. I have been falling asleep on my left side and only moving once or twice all night.
Best moment this past week? Feeling the baby moving like crazy!
Sex: The big scan is set for April 3, 4 more days!
Belly button in or out? Inbut there's a big bump on one side.
Movement: Lots of flutters, rolls, and the occasional kick or punch.
What I miss? I really want a drink.
What I'm looking forward to this week: The anatomy scan!
Milestones: From babygaga.com, "Your favorite womb-hijacker is suddenly huge, at 10 inches in length!"

Picture: 

1 comment: