Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jealousy and Anatomy Scan

Our anatomy scan is scheduled for 2:30 this afternoon! Eeeeeeeeee

Ok, anyway. 

My cousin DJ and his girlfriend Jennie had a baby boy, named Keaghan, in February. They brought baby Keaghan to Easter dinner at my parents' house this past Saturday and it was Tommy's first introduction to him. He ran right over to the carseat while DJ was taking him out. Tommy kept pointing and saying baby! 

When my mom was holding baby Keaghan, Tommy watched. When I held Keaghan, Tommy stood close by and watched. When my dad held Keaghan, Tommy freaked. He went up to my dad and cried "Pa! Up Ommy! No baby!" 

Eventually, DJ, Jennie, and baby left to go home. Tommy excitedly waved and said, "bye baby!" no less than 20 times. I think he was excited to have the attention back on him!

The funniest part was the next morning. When he woke up, Tommy called for me like usual. When I went in to get him he looked at me and asked "bye bye baby?" I cracked up and assured him that the baby wasn't there anymore. I think Tommy is going to have a tough adjustment to having a new baby in our house in 4 more months!


1 comment:

  1. Aww- I'm sure it will be an adjustment for everyone, but he will get use to being mommy's helper.

    ReplyDelete